Friday, October 15, 2010

CFO / Lawyer Relationships

In my travels, I speak with many individuals. One of the categories of people I speak with are lawyers.

Lawyers, like CFOs, have a tendancy to be grouped together by those that don't know them. Luckily, I know many different types of lawyers, and I am fortunate to know them.

Many of the Lawyers I have spoken with have mentioned to me that the CFO is one of the key people they deal with in organizations. And that got me thinking.

What is it that is so special about the CFO / Lawyer relationship? I have some opinions, but I want to back it up with fact.

If you are a CFO, I would love to hear your point of view. CFO2Grow has created a short survey to better understand your relationship with Lawyers. Please visit http://conta.cc/bBM0kn to give us your feedback.

I'm looking forward to sharing our insights soon.

Samuel

No comments: